What is “Church”?
For us, “church” is a place to make friends, help our neighbours and get to know God, however you understand God to be. Church is taking care of self and soul so that we can take care of the world.
Church is MORE than Sunday morning worship. Church is:
- Being a hub for health and wellness in the community.
- Lively discussion Monday mornings over coffee.
- Soup n’ Bun lunch with CLASS on Mondays.
- Wednesday night meditation.
- Sharing food together (including peeling potatoes!)
- Teaching children to love life.
- Listening to each other when life gets tough.
- Reaching out to those in need.
We know we don’t have all the answers, and we have established partnerships within the community that offer meaningful programs. Connect with us today to learn more.