Worship with us Online!
Although we are not meeting in the church on Sundays, we are providing online worship using Zoom.
To join us, please click here: http://tottenhamrichhill.com/zoom-links/
In response to the call of governments and health officials, please note that all gatherings at Tottenham and Rich Hill United Church will be cancelled. This decision has not been made lightly, but with an abundance of caution for our most vulnerable members.
The United Church is responding to our concern over financial matters and how we can continue to meet as community. News on the United Church response to the crisis can be found below. If you have questions, please voice them in the comments section below each article:
Read and Comment on Patti’s daily Reflection here:
Check out our Calendar for current events!
What is “Church”?
For us, “church” is a place to make friends, help our neighbours and get to know God, however you understand God to be. Church is taking care of self and soul so that we can take care of the world.
Church is MORE than Sunday morning worship. Church is:
- Being a hub for health and wellness in the community.
- Lively discussion Monday mornings over coffee.
- Soup n’ Bun lunch with CLASS on Mondays.
- Wednesday night meditation.
- Sharing food together (including peeling potatoes!)
- Teaching children to love life.
- Listening to each other when life gets tough.
- Reaching out to those in need.
We know we don’t have all the answers, and we have established partnerships within the community that offer meaningful programs. Connect with us today to learn more.